Monday, February 25, 2008

Daylight savings time is just around the corner.

March 9th is the day! It's time to start up those evening rides again.

We will be starting the Monday night recovery ride on Monday March 10th at 6:30 pm. Its still going to get a little on the dark side lets not forget our lights. Ariel and Jerry are very excited to get the ride started again.

On March 12th the infamous hill ride will begin. Tom and I(Scooter) are working on a different route. It will start at 6:30. What a way to spark that fitness;-)

Saturday, how can we forget Saturday? Let's join Mark and the Localcycling crew at Scooters for some coffee and a good ride. We start gathering at 8:30am.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready. The weather has kept me inside a lot this year. I'm excited to get some miles in. How about you?

No comments: